This policy will go into effect on November 1, 2014.
1. Personal information items to be collected
The company collects the following personal information for membership signup, counseling and service application.
Collected items: name, birthdate, login ID, password, home phone, home address, cell phone number, e-mail, credit card information, information on connection IPs and GCCI card number
Personal information collection method: website (membership signup, reservation and quotation), and membership signup via phone/fax
2. Purposes of collecting and using personal information
The company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes
- - fulfilling contracts with regard to provision of services and providing billing data following provision of service, self-authentication for financial transactions and financial service
- - identification for the use of membership service, personal identification, preventing bad members from illegal and/or unauthorized use, confirming the intention to become members, checking the age, handling civil petitions such as complaints and delivering notifications
- - using it for marketing and advertising and delivering advertising information regarding events, etc.
- - reservations
3. Personal information retention and use period
The Company will destroy the personal information immediately after the purposes of collecting and using personal information are accomplished.
4. The procedure and method of destroying personal information
In principle, the Company will destroy the personal information immediately after the purposes of collecting and using personal information are accomplished. The procedure and method of destroying personal information are as follows
- - Destruction procedure The information you provided for membership signup, reservation and quotation will be moved to a separate DB after the purpose is accomplished (to a separate filing cabinet in case of paper), stored according to the reasons for information protection pursuant to internal policies and other related laws, and immediately destroyed if destruction thereof is requested. The personal information, moved to a separate DB, will not be used for any purpose other than storage unless the law stipulates it.
- - Destruction method Personal information, stored in the form of electronic files, must be deleted using technical methods that do not allow restoration of records.
5. Provision of personal information
In principle, the Company may not provide users' personal information to the outside. In the following events, however, exceptions will be made
In the event that users agreed in advance
In the event that investigative agencies requested it according to laws or according to the procedure and method stipulated by laws
6. Consignment of collected personal information
The Company will not consign your personal information to outside companies without your consent. If that becomes necessary in the future, the Company will notify the consignee and the details of consignment to you and if necessary, obtain your prior consent.
7. The rights of users and their legal representatives and the method of exercising them
Users and their legal representatives may inquire or modify their own registered personal information or the registered personal information of children under 14 years of age at any time, and request that their membership be canceled.
To inquire/modify the personal information of users or of children under 14 years of age, please select ‘Change personal information’ (or ‘Modify member information,’ etc.). To cancel membership (withdraw consent) please contact us in writing, by phone or e-mail and we will take necessary action immediately.
If you request that errors of your personal information be corrected, the Company will not use or provide your personal information until correction is completed. Also, if the Company had already provided incorrect personal information to a 3rd party, it will immediately notify the result of the correction to the 3rd party so that necessary corrections will be made.
The Company will handle the personal information cancelled or deleted at the request of users or their legal representatives according to the “personal information retention and use period,” and make sure that it cannot be viewed or used for any other purpose.
8. Information on installation and operation of the automated personal information collection system and denial thereof
- - Analyzing access frequency and visit times of members and non-members, understanding and tracking users' preferences and areas of interest, and targeted marketing and provision of customized service based on participation in various events and number of visits
- - You have a choice as to cookie installation. Accordingly, you can allow all cookies by setting the option in the web browser, or click OK whenever a cookie is saved, or refuse to save any cookie.
How to set up the browser to manage cookies
Ex: You may allow all cookies by selecting the option in the web browser, or click OK whenever a cookie is saved, or refuse to save any cookie
An example of refusing to allow cookies if Internet Explorer is used: Select Tools > Internet options > personal information
However, if you refused to install all cookies, it may be difficult to provide service.
9. To protect customers' personal information and handle complaints related to personal information,
the Company has appointed the following department and person in charge of personal information.
- 【Privacy Management Department】
- Management Department : Management Support Team
- E-mail : email@example.com / Phone number : +82.2.6222.5332 / Fax : +82.2.6222-5731
- Address : 16, Uisadang-daero, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
- 【Privacy in charge】
- Name : Hyeonjeong Kim
- Corporation position : Project Support
- Responsibilities : executive
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone number : +82.2.6222-5910 / Fax : +82.2.6222-5731
- Address : 16, Uisadang-daero, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
You may report all complaints related to personal information occurring during the use of the company's service to the person or department in charge of personal information. The company will quickly provide you with answers to your complaints.
If you need to report an infringement of personal information or need counseling concerning such an infringement, please contact one of the following agencies.
- 1. Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee (www.1336.or.kr/1336)
- 2. e-Privacy Mark Authentication Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533~4)
- 3. Supreme Prosecutor's Office, Internet Cybercrime Investigation Center (http://icic.sppo.go.kr/02-3480-3600)
- 4. Korean National Police Agency Cyber Terror Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr/02-392-0330)